Titulo

Magnus Walker The Urban Outlaw


Who is marcus walker? An atypical passionate of Porsche, with his long beard and his dreadlocks, is self-proclaimed Urban Outlaw, now known as the 4-wheeler for his cars.



"My love affair with PORSCHE began as a 10 year old kid, and a trip to the 1977 LONDON motor show.

That is where I laid my eyes upon a 77-930 Martini TURBO!
As a kid growing up in SHEFFIELD-ENGLAND Porches were not a common sight. Sure I had the TURBO poster on my wall, lusted after one, and even wrote a letter to the Porsche factory!

Hey... They even wrote back!
Saying words to the affect "give us a call back when you are older".

Fast forward a few years, and in 1986 at the age of 19 I moved to
America and started a new life in LOS ANGELES..

At the age of 25 in 1992 I acquired my first 911,
now almost 20 years later and over 40 -911 cars later I am living my PORSCHE dream.

I have done some club racing and instructing with the POC throughout the past 10 years.
Over the past few years I have been expanding my 64-73 early car collection and have been building quite a few "sports purpose" R -ST inspired streetable track type cars.

My builds are starting to gain world wide attention,
and a few unique touches such as my grafted R turn signals, louvered deck lids, drilled door handles and attention to detail to name a few are becoming my "signature marks".


















Ph by Patrick Curtet

No comments

La libertà di opinione verrà rispettata sempre, nei limiti della legalità. Qualora si ravvisino commenti offensivi ovvero in violazione di una qualsiasi normativa in vigore, il commento verrà cancellato ma conservato (con il relativo indirizzo ip di pubblicazione) per una eventuale azione legale.

RocketGarage Design. Powered by Blogger.
google.com, pub-5748596377744039, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0